Fail.Me

There is a new logism people are using as a one-word substitute for "you're kidding, right?" Or perhaps, "over my dead body," or "be serious, idiot!" That word is "Really?" I have never said it, and I probably never will, but if I were going to, I'd probably say it in reference to anybody who suggested I sign up for the social network site, failin.gs.

As is often the case, I can't do a better job of describing the site than the originators do themselves:

"failin.gs seeks to answer that age old question that perhaps all of us have asked ourselves at some point in our lives.

"What is wrong with me?"

Of course, nobody is perfect. We all have our own idiosyncrasies and personality flaws. Think of the people you know. We are sure you can think of theirs. I bet they can identify yours as well.

Create a profile and invite people to leave anonymous constructive criticism about your character. We all want to improve, don't we?

By creating an account you agree to our very exciting terms of use and also agree to play nice.

Need an invite? Request it here.
We are still in private beta, so we haven't opened the doors to everyone yet, but if you want an invite, give us your email and we'll send you an invite as soon as we can.
Email address:
How does it all work?
It's ridiculously easy. Totally anonymous.

1. Sign up for a free account
2. Fill out your profile
3. Announce your URL! Tweet it, post it on Facebook. Get it out there!
4. Sit back and brace yourself for honesty you've never gotten before."

Life isn't hard enough, right? Yet I confess to a morbid curiosity about the kinds of things people might actually post about a friend on a site like this.

But not enough to actually sign up - or to tell anyone that I did! I'll live in blissful ignorance.

Comments

Popular Posts